For your safety and ours, please carefully read the information below and fill out the COVID19 Screen form prior to your appointment.
Thank you for your understanding.
Shiburi Threading Rules and Regulations
In order for us to provide you our service, you must provide information to the best of your ability and accept our new terms and conditions.
- ALL CLIENTS MUST WEAR MASKS AT ALL TIMES INSIDE THE SALON. DECLINING TO WEAR A MASK WILL RESULT IN REFUSAL OF SERVICE.
- NO GUESTS PLEASE (CHILDREN, SPOUSE, FAMILY, FRIENDS, ETC.)
- NO BLOWDRIES TO REDUCE THE SPREAD OF AIRBORNE PARTICLES.
- NO THREADING SERVICES WILL BE PROVIDED THAT REQUIRE YOU TO REMOVE YOUR MASK.
- PLEASE CALL US WHEN YOU ARRIVE (909) 594 2769 AND WAIT IN YOUR CAR. OUR SALON WILL NO LONGER HAVE A WAITING AREA.
- UPON ARRIVAL YOU WILL HAVE YOUR TEMPERATURE CHECKED AND BE ASKED TO USE THE HAND SANITIZER.
- YOU MUST PAY IN FULL AT THE TIME OF BOOKING THE APPOINTMENT. You must reschedule 72 hours before your appointment, otherwise the payment is non-refundable. A new appointment must be booked along with another payment.
- FOR HAIRCUTS AND SKINCARE SERVICES, PRICES LISTED ARE "STARTING PRICES". YOU MUST PAY THE DIFFERENCE BY COMPLETION OF SERVICE AT THE SALON.
- PLEASE RESCHEDULE IF YOU HAVE ANY COVID-19 SYMPTOMS.